One of the Fastest Motorcycle : Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, 208.1 miles per hour
At high speed of 208.1 mph Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is that the second quickest production motorbike until date. This super machine may cross zero to a hundred kmph in mere a pair of.7 seconds. Ninja ZX-14R options a 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine. This superbike will manufacture a most power of 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm. For a decade, superbikes from Ninja series hold initial position among the list of quickest motorcycles within the world.
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6 speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum torque:158.2 Nm@7500 rpm.
- Top speed : 208.1 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph : 2.7 second.
- 0 to 200 kmph : 7.2 second.
- Front brakes : 2*310 petal discs, 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.